View Single Post
Old 02-08-2023, 04:04 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by veptune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hello,

I'm level 1 at Kelethin. I can't even kill a bat or a skeleton. I have no weapons. No money to buy weapons. And no people to group with when you are lvl 1. There is nothing that I can do [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Reroll or find your corpse for your newbie weapon. Go back to your guild trainer, put all your starting skill points into whatever type of weapon you have (club/1h slashing/whatever). Now you can kill level 1 stuff without dying first.

Kelethin is a great starting area, Freeport kind of sucks for people fresh to the box because from ~5-8 there are not many blues to kill. You can go beg for buffs but I don't think it makes up for all the running you have to do. You can/should go to North Ro at 5+ instead of EC if you're really set on it.

Cabilis > Qeynos > Kelethin/Felwithe >>> Most everything else >>>>>>>>>>>> Grobb/Ogguk for starting zones for fresh players, imo.
Last edited by Crawdad; 02-08-2023 at 04:09 PM..