Thread: Quest Issue: More Help for Innoruuk OOE
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2023, 10:15 PM
Planar Protector

I think you're right. EQ Spoilers has this as a "new quest" related to the move from Grobb to Neriak:

Quote:
News For 2/8/2003

Quest Update - J.C. Smith

It's 3:06 AM but I promised you a quest update so here it comes. Please note that on the new Troll quests they are listed as coming from Grobb but are actually given in Neriak Foreign Quarter. This was done in case these quests move again so I can simply batch move rather than pick through dozens of Neriak quests to find them.

I also went through and changed a good number of quests which were changed in the move from Grobb to Neriak. A good number of other quests(not listed here) had their quest items changed to include items from Nektulos and some have also changed the originating NPCs. These new quests come from various locations but all revolve around the recent changes or upcoming Ykesha changes.

New Bestiary: Gargh ~ Zok Crikk ~ Dar Forager Lumun.

New Quests: Dwarf Heads ~ Wista ~ Ranjor's Axe ~ Deathfist Slashed Belt(Kaglari) ~ Deathfist Slashed Belts(Treskar) ~ Treskar's Tunic ~ Treskar's Weapon ~ Snake Egg Pie ~ Troll Brews ~ Pelt Upgrades ~ Gandak's Dissapearance.
https://web.archive.org/web/20030212...qspoilers.com/