View Single Post
Old 05-15-2019, 01:32 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Soloing for exp on a chanter is just never efficient, I would be really curious how breaking charm and nuke for full exp compare to just haste/torch a pet and just concede half the exp. Pretty sure it would be close at least in the areas where you can't mana tap constantly.

I just want to show a quick comparison for what "efficient" can mean. My baby Enchanter is currently killing dwarves in Kaladim. Here's how it breaks down compared to a Necro using Splurt (which is silly mana efficient for its level) against the same mobs:

Enchanter:
Charm-195 mana
Tash- 30 mana
Root x2-60 mana
Discordant Mind x2-480 mana
Two dead mobs for ~765 mana/383 mana each

Necro:
Splurt x2-480 mana
Enstill x2- 120mana
One dead mob for 600 mana, plus minor pet damage to finish it off

Charming is obscenely mana efficient. Will you have charm breaks? Sure, but its comparable to other classes dealing with full resists (and pour one out for classes who worry about partial resists).

Quote:
Just duo with literally any class and it will make your life so much easier and the exp will be better, plus it's fun to figure out how to make the best of weird duos.
I 100% agree, duo'ing is much more fun and easier. But Enchanter soloing is silly efficient unless you can kill without using mana.
Last edited by Crawdad; 05-15-2019 at 01:35 PM..