Thread: Miscellaneous: Nerf Bowquest 99
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2021, 06:41 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baugi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And yet, they have near 100% accuracy with a good dex vs. agility matchup. It's telling that you don't seem to care at all about the underlying PVP formula being broken and heavily slanted towards gear/stat buffs/avatar.
are we playing the same game? no they dont, not even close

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baugi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm still waiting on any evidence really since your patch note is both inconclusive and contradicts the Luclin bow parse. I'm not the person you have to convince though. I don't know why it was implemented the way it was, just that it's been that way on P99 since ~2011.
no it hasn't , it broke very recently with the 2hd damage bonus patch. PROVE to me it should be broken like the way it is

Quote:
There's a very small window where this bug/feature would've been relevant on Live (post 2handed DB buff late Velious and pre Luclin) so it makes sense that no one got around to playing with weighted axes and bows, as evidenced by the fact that we have NO in-era bow parses. You're demanding that the developers completely rewrite the archery formulas while giving them nothing to work with.
reaching /cringe