View Single Post
Old 09-17-2019, 02:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wait so your strategy for shaman enchanter duo, is to have the shaman stand and eat all the damage instead of the charmed pet with 10k hp?

And healing the 2k HP player character with torp is more efficent than CHing the 10k hp pet?

And then how does this strategy make the pet not attack the enchanter when it breaks??
If we take pom puppets as an example, hell yes I will take the shm tanking rather than the pet. On a pet break I’ll be summoned by the puppet if there’s no one else in melee range. Having the shm tank also allows the pet to be only doing dmg from the back meaning no ripostes and no summoning on a break, etc. The only situations where I’ll pick a shm over clr is when the shm is torpor tanking.

Not sure what you mean by the pet not attacking the enchanter when it breaks. Of course it will even when the shm is tanking, however the enc only needs to handle the pet on a break as opposed to pet + mob.
On Discord: NextToTheGods#0088
<Riot>
[Enchanter] Falamin (Dark Elf)
[Bard] Telrin (Half Elf)
[Shaman] Warzog (Ogre)
[Druid] Vildar (Wood Elf)
[Necromancer] Szersis (Iksar)
[Monk] Raszis (Iksar)
[Cleric] Atrial (Human)
[Wizard] Atomize (Gnome)
[Mule] Plotlard (Human)