Thread: Reds been great
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2021, 02:13 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it sounds boring

so it is boring
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it sounds boring

so it is boring
Friday I got to level 5 in a couple hours and made friends with a lvl 33 enchanter, he’s giving me clarity every now and then and gives me 50p and a shiny brass shield. I make a set of patchwork and get bags and all my spells.

Saturday I get to 16, chanters friend is some epic’d 60 Druid that hooks me up with some plat, two 45 hp rings a brells keg popper and potg throughout the day. He was fighting with some necro throughout the day, don’t think either of them ever got a kill. Like through the middle of runneye while he’s trying to buff me and this other halfling I was grouping with. It was awesome. He plvled me from 13-14 real quick at a superer dope Druid solo spot I rode out halfway to 16.

Today(Sunday) I got to 20, Urky Erk <Sanctuary> 20 Halfling Druid of Karana, I started off by linking up with an iksar necro in high pass and scored him some bone chips. When I was trying to hook him up with bone chips there was a fuckton of action in misty, for sure a couple kills and for sure one in plane of mischief- one of the necros in on the juicy action is who finally gave me a stack of chips for free for him. I ended up with one of the 25% packs and we both got a little exp but it was fun learning the camp and noone died. Then I linked up with some super twink ogre sk for uguk, his troll homie came on later who had normal gear. We FUCKED THAT PLACE UP. I got like 4 or 5 upgrades.

If you don’t think red is poppin then I’m not sure if you really know how to play EQ.