View Single Post
Old 06-20-2022, 10:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you even raid in kingdom? DKP is given out based on hours on some and attempts.

there isn't actually "300" raids in a month
When you don't like someone's argument, but you can't really argue against it, so you ignore it and focus on one small detail you can argue with ... you're arguing unfairly. It's a logical fallacy, specifically the fallacy of incomplete evidence, aka the fallacy of "cherry-picking".

Yes, Kingdom will sometimes enter multiple "raids" in the system for one event. For instance, Ring Wars count as "three raids" in that sense, because they last a really long time and we take attendance after each hour (plus we have on-time DKP).

But again, pointing that fact out doesn't refute my argument in anyway. If you're raiding so much that on average you're doing more than a Ring War (ie. 3.8 "raids") every single day: you are not a casual. At least by most people's definitions (again, anyone can call themselves a "casual" if they want).

P.S. And BTW:

Quote:
Do you even raid in kingdom?
Is a fallacious argument also: it's an Ad Hominem attack. I have been a member for over a year (ie. since the start of 2021: longer than you?) ... but even if I wasn't it changes nothing about my argument. Maybe try focusing on understanding/communicating with facts and reason instead of trying to make any argument you can, no matter how dishonest?

I think once you look at the facts, there's no way you can argue that casuals are equal members in Kingdom. You can't be an equal member when the rest of the guild is getting free Sleeper Keys and you aren't ... and I don't see how any amount of arguing (honest or otherwise) can change that fact.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 06-20-2022 at 10:46 AM..