View Single Post
Old 10-03-2022, 07:12 PM
Banned

Today I had no heart issues, and generally just had a great day. I got a new job after moving, and they did not ask any questions about my vax status. I really liked that, but I felt empathetic towards people who got vaccinated for work.

Personally. I was never asked by my previous employer exactly. When someone inquired, I just told them that is HIPAA and never heard another word.

Something I have noticed however, is the buyers remorse, where a lot of vaccinated people are really grumpy, for some reason, I mean, no idea why they would be grumpy. I think that they felt the lockdowns would continue, and the unvaccinated *would* be rounded up in box cars to be transported to the old FEMA camps or something.

When it all went away, did they just feel like suckers?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Noticed this today, I mean, pretty morbid right? It seems to have the " Serves them right " attitude. Though, its also a bit racist and classist, because, someone should just KNOW how to finance houses, or hedge bets. Doing your own research to gain any advantage is just not trusting the experts.