View Single Post
Old 10-28-2017, 05:17 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezrick [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Two separate instances.

1. Was hunting Aliezasuar in OOT. My method was to engage, debuff, get hit once on my enchanter the fear-kite him with an enchanter pet. He quite often runs out into the water, but it hadn't caused real problems before. On this occasion the mob died. My assumption was the pet had killed him. A corpse was there, but it was unlootable. At a distance it said I was too far away, when I got closer to it the message changed to "you may not loot this corpse at this time". Corpse rotted, certainly not worthy of a petition, just scratched my head and went back to it.
This has happened to me on land. One specific instance I remember the corpse looked like it was flying up in the air, then slamming to the ground over and over. I petitioned it and Sirken showed up like 30 secs later and summoned it down (I assume) and it let me loot it.

There is a lot of buggy stuff that can happen with mobs in water, but mobs wont drown.