Thread: Shared Bank?
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2019, 10:39 AM
Sarnak

Sorry I should clarify: I'm not arguing for shared banks. I don't care about them. But you had asked for examples of nerfs away from classicness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rygar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sounds like you haven't researched some of the epic requirements either, cause that was classic. There were a few items that did not allow equipping until a certain level even though it wasn't listed. I believe Club of the Ice Ocean was one of them (possibly primals and Narandi's Lance too).
Per the original post from Nilbog:

Quote:
"There is inconsistent research regarding which epics required level requirements to obtain. Several couldn't be completed until 46 or higher due to level checks on quests or certain steps involving planar zones. It has been noted by the original developers that epic items were intended only for those of higher levels. Additionally, we feel that acquiring an epic weapon should only be possible when a player has become powerful enough to cross interplanar portals. Therefore, we are adding a level requirement of 46 to equip all epic items."

Again, don't get me wrong... I think epic's not being completable until higher level is a good change, but I don't get the impression this was as clear cut from his post that you are suggesting it is.