View Single Post
Old 10-22-2019, 11:29 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sloths rule, Hail Satan, Hail Santa, Hail Bristlebane.
I read the whole thing and this is the most important part.

I agree with the rest too, I do think the rarity of manastones is going to cause more unhappiness despite the /list system subduing the worst of player behavior around the camp. But not only do I not expect staff to reconsider this so close to Green release (although increasing drop rate doesn't seem like it would take a particularly long time?), I think a huge component of the draw for people is not only that they can have the item they so badly wanted all this time, but that many others WON'T have that item. If they're less rare, they're less special in the eyes of those players.

Personally I don't think it's healthy to cater to that mindset, but being one of the Haves and reveling in the jealousy of the Have Nots is hardly rare in real life or in elf games, so its no surprise that its a common desire for p99 Green.

Hence I only quoted the bottom of the post, because it needs to be emphasized and re-emphasized.
Sloths rule.
Hail Satan.