View Single Post
Old 03-13-2018, 03:38 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Use your lowest level root all the way til you get the level 50 something Instill or w/e. Level 4 Mez is awesome and has a 33% chance (iirc) of memblurring your target. Even at level 55 i often run with level 4 mez and Root memmed...

Keep posting as you grow. Plenty of help to be found on this forum!
Yeah I also used lvl 4 root until Fetter at 57. I still keep lvl 4 Mez mem'd 95% of the time at 60 because it has such a high chance to blur, it's low mana cost, it over rides AOE mez and you don't want to keep your pet mez'd for any longer than needed on charm breaks. Certain situations you will want longer mez's, but lvl 4 Mez is good for most leveling.

Another thing I would add for a starting Enchanter, a lot of people under rate the usefulness of Color Flux because it's only a 4 second stun and the range is small, but it also has the fastest cast time of any stun. If you use Color Flux followed immediately followed by Color Shift/Slant you can easily land a mez, root, or a charm once you are using Color Slant.

The 1 second cast time on Color Flux makes it extremely hard for even a 65% hasted duel wielding pet to interrupt and you will take less damage. Color Skew is the stun I use the least of the 4 Enchanter stuns because of the 2 second cast time, I never use it unless I am stun locking something.

Always keep 2 stuns mem'd once you have them, it will save your life tons of times.