Thread: Neriad Shawl
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2019, 06:47 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawhi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm interested in trying this and I swam all over the zone as I’m still not kos there. I saw tons of neriad mobs there, and I understand the water aspects of clearing agro. Problem is I didn’t see too many locations where you could jump out of the water and not be near a mob. Those that didn’t have mobs near on the ledge usually didn’t have neriads in the water. Once you are kos, are you clearing the ledge then killing neriads or am I just missing something?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

So practice makes perfect and you will probably die a few times. In all fairness I had help from guildies when I got mine.

But the red spot in the middle right on the edge of the water I believe is a safe spot that you can pop out and not gain agro from the temple or side sirens.

The Neriads underwater you wanna pull with tash, drop agro by jumping on the safe ledge, back in the water tash the 2nd Neriad , drop agro by jumping on the safe spot. swim back down slow one of the Neriads, Jump out to drop agro, drop back into water and cast BA on the non-slowed Neriad. Once charmed the Slowed Neriad will jump on your pet. Toss a haste on your pet. Pray your charm doesn't break. Camp your agro so your pet heals quickly. At this point you can re-charm and torch, jump out of water to drop agro (make sure shes fully healed). When your rdy for the next one repeat tash, jump out, slow, jump out, charm.. pet attack, camp agro.

That is a massive wall of sleep deprived text but that's pretty much how it goes. It will prob take a few trys to make work correctly.

If you become K.O.S. you can use the same tactic with the sea horse's
-Tash a horse
-Jump out
-Lull from ledge
-Repeat until you can get to safe spot at temple

Gabronth
15 Human Paladin