View Single Post
Old 10-02-2020, 08:11 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabin76 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I actually think there would be less friction by being quite upfront about the fact that it's technically two camps, but the vast majority of players recognize it as a single camp if someone asks rather than telling them it's one camp
First, I would like to thank everyone for their answers. Second, I'm glad I've asked [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I understand situation now, and your answers made me better person in game. (well at least for this camp lol) While I understand it is one camp, I also understand the other argument and play nice policy.

Twice now, I came there to camp, saw a player that was easily handling both Treants, both times players unselfishly offered one Treant to me. In the past, I would have taken second Treant. But now, thanks to this thread, I decided to let player enjoy both of them. (and it is easy, if you are playing with more than one character) [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

When I will be strong enough for both of them, if new player will ask for one, I will also share. But I will appreciate, if I will be able to level off both off them.