View Single Post
Old 08-07-2017, 08:29 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rygar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I do push-ups and sit-ups sometimes when waiting for respawns, does that count? Been meaning to exercise more, but I have a kid that is a little over a year old so daily routine is work, pickup from daycare, feed him / play with him, night time routine. EQ from 9-10:30 if I'm lucky.

Curious if people have exercise tips for DURING p99 play time.

When I was an eq/whatever else game addict I would do bis/tris/shoulders with a dumbbell on my chair, and push-ups and sit-ups on the mat. I also have the doorway pull-up bar I would use. I also have a spin bike in my bedroom (my bedroom is pretty large).

The past year I decided to quit booz completely. I won't have had a drop in an entire year coming up next week. My minimum in the gym is 4 days a week and I've been spending about 2 hours+ each session. Some would argue it's overkill but I enjoy being a gym rat so don't really care. I would probably spend another day or so more if I could but my job doesn't allow that due to long hours. I'm healthier than ever and have a pretty good balance going on.

Dick pics on request even for Baler.