View Single Post
Old 08-13-2017, 12:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumbo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have used 3 characters there and every group I was in, held down all 3 rooms as one camp...
I have been in groups like this too, as it's the norm in HHK. But, I have also been in groups where the warlord room (iirc?) with higher lvl goblins was being camped separately by some higher level, which was annoying because we were clearing everything else so easily that room would have been nice to have too.

As I understand it, if you can't visibly see the mob spot where you are setting camp up, technically you can't call it your camp then. Which is why, those rooms can be considered and taken as an individual camp.

It's a bit retarded in cases like this where one little wall blocks the view of the goblin merbs, but, it is what it is.

Basically there's too many other spots to XP at to let someone rile you up. Petition someone if they harass you with KSing, and/or leave and find a new place before you grow emotional over merbs. This is unhealthy.