View Single Post
Old 01-11-2019, 07:47 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodybagger [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I discovered a glitch that can be exploited for personal gain. Should I get banned for exploiting it when it is written out in no uncertain terms in the rules? Yes, but only if I get a warning to follow the rules I already knew and stop doing shit I knew was wrong until I get caught.

Fixed* Getting a warning literally means you used it til you got caught, meaning you don't give a fuck. You don't ACCIDENTALY exploit a pathing glitch for hours on end dude. You feign plausible deniability that it wasn't some fair way to play the game and expect a GM to buy your rancid bigfoot shit diaper. FLITHY WHISTLE NEXT!

And again, anyone posting glitches and exploits here is in violation of the rules and needs to post in the correct subforum for such posts, for obvious reasons. Namely the people on here hoping to find info like this to use to their advantage until they force GM intervention via server disruptions caused by their immature inability to follow even the simplest of rules and not try to cheat the game at every possible turn, ultimately cheating only themselves and those who would suffer playing with them.

It's a blatant glitch. It's a blatant exploit. Exploiting glitches in such a way is clearly against all rulesets past present and future for live and for classic. It's a through the world pull pathing glitch and yall act confused about semantics? Grow the hell up. This is why the devs wont give us Chardok 2.0 you ingrates! Because they don't even want to deal with this absurdity any more.
Jesus loves you bro.