View Single Post
Old 01-22-2021, 12:13 AM
Planar Protector

I know there was some buzz that because it was from tar sands, it was not cheep enough to produce that made trucking it worth it. Maybe that's changed. Maybe that was someone tricking me? Idk!

Maybe they'll truck it now, because they already invested so much under trump and now the strat is the green faction is just going to try to hurt t the oil factions bottom line?

It was my understanding the vast majority of it was going to be shipped to foreign investments anyway, just through the american harbor instead of maybe canadian, which it will be now?

Why did they build that pipe anyway?

Anywho, Idk if the rumors about all the oil being sold off to foreign countries after it traveled through the pipe is true, or if it was just propaganad I slurped up. But that was the messaging in 2015.

So who fricken knows.

I know that the thought process behind shutting down XL as far as the far left goes was "if we make oil hard enough to produce it will give green energy a leg up" so there is some stratigic nonsense there.

And also it's another dent in the armor of big oil, and that alone is a win for the people who are at war with them.

I honestly have no clue about what is reality or fake news though.
Last edited by Jibartik; 01-22-2021 at 12:18 AM..