View Single Post
Old 01-09-2019, 11:05 AM
Planar Protector

Update:

Yeah after a few dozen hours I can safely say I do take less total damage and a lower average hit with 45ac 2hander than I do with 25 ac shield. Lower average hit and less mob total fight dps is more potent than slightly higher riposte rate but a 5 sec stun on my 1hander compared to 1 sec stun on natures Defender.

Comparing with the real epic I don’t have, I’m impressed with natures Defender. The slightly longer delay actually works out well as I can generally land any given stun cast (1.5 vs 2 vs 2.5 cast time) effectively between swings without loss of melee output. If rolling max haste the highest level stun will take a negligible 0.2 seconds longer than melee refresh. With epic even with perfect timing you’ll lose that much casting the medium speed stun and a half second longer for big stun.

If only it allowed for bashing ... it’d be perfect

Vs sword and board with morning blade, it’s about double the melee dps sustained while tanking ... taking into account autoattack with better ratio and harder hitting ripostes. I’m excited to see how well it performs after chardok 2.0 when 2hand dmg bonus scales up and knights finally get put on same damage tables as warriors.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Last edited by Troxx; 01-09-2019 at 11:08 AM..