View Single Post
Old 01-22-2019, 07:29 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennewi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also, he did not navigate through American politics. He moved on it like a bitch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not sure what "moved on it like a bitch" means but I'm just going to chalk it up to Trump played the media and his opponents like fools and took the crown when everyone underestimated him.
Quote:
Trump: I moved on her, actually. You know, she was down on Palm Beach. I moved on her, and I failed. I’ll admit it.

Unknown: Whoa.

Trump: I did try and fuck her. She was married.

Unknown: That’s huge news.

Trump: No, no, Nancy. No, this was [unintelligible] — and I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said, “I’ll show you where they have some nice furniture.” I took her out furniture — I moved on her like a bitch. But I couldn’t get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony tits and everything. She’s totally changed her look.

Billy Bush: Sheesh, your girl’s hot as shit. In the purple.

Trump: Whoa! Whoa!

Bush: Yes! The Donald has scored. Whoa, my man!
Last edited by Mblake1981; 01-22-2019 at 07:51 AM..