Thread: List Integrity
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2019, 10:14 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawqueue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Crovax seems to think whether or not he was in a group at some point in the past is a relevant detail, when in fact it doesn't matter if he's not in a group currently. They should have seen this coming...and honestly, if the EE/PH hasn't died in the last 30 minutes it should boot #1 off the list to get things moving along again.
I do not think that. No where in the /list rules does it state, "You need a party to do this". But people continue to keep stating, "You can't just show up and expect people to kill the PH/EE for you".

So I am pointing out I didn't just show up. I was in a party for 18/19 hours. I was in a party killing it when Grakken arrived. Duoing with a Mage.

The reason that stopped is because Grakken agreed to join (Mage was waiting for someone to replace him so the party could continue). Grakken joins. Harm leaves and then Grakken leaves and tells me to solo it or leave the /list. Then immediately comes here to make a post about how I refused to help (Though I have screen shots that prove otherwise).

This wasn't a case of, "Someone showed up and was alone and couldn't do it omg!111!!". It was a case of someone joining a party then leaving it to force that situation

TLDR: That has never been my point. it is a counter argument to others people argument. I have followed the rules outlined in /list. If people want to see it changed that's cool give your feedback. But until it is changed you are stating your opinion and not facts.