View Single Post
Old 08-19-2021, 01:17 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tewaz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fungi King can still be pulled through the floor?

Sounds like some exploitation to me.
its not a beneficial exploit heh. It is more like a glitch. If you fight the king in the teleport room down there, when he goes to flee at low hp sometimes he runs into the wall and warps up into frenzy pox room instead of out of the room toward jail or into shrooms area. My group has lost a fungi king and has also gotten a free fungi king at frenzy pox room this way. GM was called in both cases and the ruling for both was that if you lose the king and someone else kills it and gets the loot its theirs.

I spent ALOT of time at Fungi king during early kunark, and have seen on rare occasion when trying to split him off the tower sometimes instead of him dropping into the water he and his 2 guards up on the tower will just warp straight up into frenzy pox room, which is what I am guessing happened here. They did not intend to warp him into frenzy pox room, I can promise you, especially since I dont think you can intentionally do it anyways. They were probably in a rush to get back down there and kill him before someone else did, which is why they didn't help everybody CR first before going back down to kill him. Not saying they shouldn't have helped CR people but I understand why they didn't, but I highly doubt it was an intentionally malicious tactic.

It would be giving them too much credit. Despite being the dominant raid force on the server the vast majority of their warmbody members just aren't that skilled or experienced enough to be able to intentionally pull something like that off.