View Single Post
Old 02-26-2020, 09:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanderklocke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was at a concert in downtown Minneapolis with some friends and got a batphone that Maestro had popped in Hate (I wanted his lute and had been trying to get it for about 6-7 months). I made up some excuse to my friends, and I left the concert. It was raining outside, and I didn't have a car at this point in my life and used public transit to get everywhere. Google Maps told me that the next bus was 20 minutes away, and I was about a 20 minute run from home. Therefore, I decided to run home.

By the time I got home, I was drenched due to the downpour. When I logged into my computer, Maestro was just killed by my guild, and observed the "Grats so-and-so on lute!"

That was a turning point, and I realized real life moments were more valuable than EverQuest to me and that I would never put EverQuest before some important moment or event in my life. Funny enough, I was able to get the better lute from VP probably less than a year later, so that whole Maestro moment was a moot point.
I visualized this like it was a scene in everquest the movie.

Also Soandso loot hords agian. Shame on him.