View Single Post
Old 10-08-2019, 04:44 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samadhi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am concerned that all the rerollers will be on green. I do not care for a situation of being on a heavily top heavy server.
i'm as big a proponent of blue as you can get and if I were introducing EQ to a player with no prior experience that's where I'd point them, but if you don't like top heavy, definitely don't play blue. we're at peak mudflation here and I love it but it doesn't sound like you will. :>

personally I think green is going to be largely for very competitive players, players who have "get a legacy item" on their bucket list, and those who want a quick nostalgia fix.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naonak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I started playing Dec 18, some players look down on you for not being 200k plus twink, and others fully supported and paid it forward with help, lowbie gear and even purchased some spells.
this was also my experience when I joined a year into velious. for me the relative lack of scarcity in low/mid level gear and the presence of twinks wasn't a problem at all, it helped me get on my feet quickly and into the fun parts of the game where everquest really gets to flex all its weird little systems at once.
Last edited by zodium; 10-08-2019 at 04:48 AM..