View Single Post
Old 09-20-2022, 10:46 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
None of that changes the fact that OP won't notice a difference if they upgrade the gear to get +5 more in a stat, or even if they upgrade their melee weapon. Instead of dying in 50 seconds, the mob will die in 49.4 seconds [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
FWIW, I got the poison wind censer and silver chitin hand wraps, and I did notice a difference. How much of that is "I want to believe I made the right choice" and how much of that is "fights are ending faster with fewer deaths and more health remaining", I do not know. I (now) agree that getting +5 more in a stat won't be noticeable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For the druid:
Thanks, added most of these to my list.

Is there any reason not to get a Lumi Staff now? Like, I know I can't use the clickie yet, but the stats look as good/better than the current Smoldering Brand + offhand, and might as well start training up my 2hb now.

And I appreciate the advice, and understand the reasoning, but I'm not going to reroll. Eliahu is the highest level character I've ever had in Everquest, so I'll let him reach his potential, however capped that may be.