View Single Post
Old 11-11-2022, 11:51 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Overthere could be a good alternative. Big level range there gotta find the right spot.

You just can't beat the CT's ZEM.
yep, I;m gonna be sad when the camp greens out. I might bind in OT and this way make a lil money from porting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I liked Iceclad around that range, there are usually enough dire wolfs to charm and hardly anyone ever around. I never had to stray far from the port, which made it super convenient. I have never used a mana stone before though, so I don't know the restrictions there.

Gators in CT were great for me, but I'm on Blue so probably less traffic through there. It was almost never camped. If CT was camped I would go to the Ancient Croc and do those gators. Got good xp and some gatorscale leggings.
manastone only works in classic zones, so no Velious or Kunark -- BUT i can port back to commons or something and manastone up and then gate back to iceclad