View Single Post
Old 02-04-2023, 10:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let us remember this isn’t a thread exclusively about 60 torp shamans. It is about non-iksar from the mid 40s up using jbb.
The general answer has already been given to the question of the thread. Yes. It's good considering its only like 20k or less. Save for it. Buy it. Use it.

But on a side note, even without Torpor, FSI is still great to have. Even once you get the JBB, because it can be interrupted like any other spell.

Even though you can debate which trait is best to pick on a brand new toon to the server...I would still be tempted to roll Ogre over Troll or Iksar just because when you are brand new your gear sucks, there will be a lot of fights where a spell fizzles or you get an interruption it could spell death. Gate is probably going to get used more as well early on as well and gate is easy to get interupted on. FSI could potentially save you hours on the path to 50+

I would only roll Iksar if I didn't already have a JBB wearing shaman. Gotta take advantage of every toy Verant put in the game at the time. It really does suck balls that they made the JBB not equippable by Iksar tho. Always hated that.