View Single Post
Old 02-04-2023, 01:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ya.dingus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What are you giving up? I already listed it. If you failed to read it or can't comprehend it, well...

I'll list it again:

1. You lost a ton of stats as Ogre from overstating in velious. As a result of your overstating, you're extremelly anemic in other areas (like dex, and wisdom, and charisma, and basically anything that isnt str and stamina). Which means other classes that arent ogres, in the same raid gear, end up with more well rounded and powerful characters.

2. You're big, all the time, all the damn time. You're like betty crocket's large stick of butter jammed directly into the arteries of a dungeon. You've got to shrink, all the time, and even then, you're still obnoxious to move around.

3. You lose fashionquest. In my opinion, this is the worst of the offenders. You're ugly, sinfully ugly. Not because you're an ogre, but because the armor on ogre doesn't look great. You've sacrificed the most important part of the game for "mUh SiTuAtIoNaL sTuN rEsIsT."

5. MuH FaCtIoN (like who cares about faction anyway really)

In short, FSI isn't just a noob trap, it's simply boomer logic thinking it's better when we have velious. The only thing that made ogres outstanding was their stat attribution pre-velious when other races couldnt approach your levels of str/stamina. Now that everyone can cap, that doesn't matter, which means ogres don't matter.

You're outdated son, obsolete, yesterday's news, gahbaghe.
When you can't post any facts or logic, revert to nonsense. Got it!