View Single Post
Old 12-11-2020, 01:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by drackgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I blame OP for this nerf. Clearly can spin it anyway someone wants. But buying scrolls and making idk how many accounts. Is a reason GMs/admins did this. Which sucks because now it impacts everyone. Clearly GMs/admins tired of certain people, and I get it. Can't ban them so get fed up with their BS and just nerf it.
It's human nature to want to blame a scapegoat, but the staff DID NOT have to respond to Castle's (or anyone else's) efforts by disabling quest XP for a month! Again, they could have simply limited quest XP, making it so that it doesn't matter how many accounts you have items on: they'd be worthless after you exceed the quest XP limit.

The only possible reason I could see for why they didn't is that such a fix would have taken a day or two longer to code, and they couldn't stand to let their sever firsts be ruined during that time, so they prioritized them over classic EQ ... and again that had everything to do with R&N, and nothing to do with Castle's, or any other player's, actions.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.