View Single Post
Old 11-12-2020, 03:02 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by pivo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
First happy birthday!

You choose hard class to play, Rouge is duo/group class, not solo. But luckily you are at sub 10 level. Start a new one, you can always later continue with Rouge, start say Magician, you will have a pet (at lvl 4), it will be so much easier. Sometimes, if it gets too hot, you use pet to sacrifice for you, keeping NPC in fight while you start running toward guard or zone line...

If you want even faster & easier first few levels, start with Necromancer, you get pet at lvl 1 (as soon as you get enough gold to buy a spell). Gnome Necromancer is not that evil and not that complicated regarding faction, although I did died several times because of faction, forgot to use Invisibility spell you get at low levels)

Just give it a try, you may like pet class much better. I started with 3 easy toons (Druid, Magician & Necromancer) since I didn't know which one would be easiest for me to play. They are now at 35-40 lvl and I still play all three. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I would NEVER EVER play a Rouge. I'm too bad and clumsy player for it.

p.s.
What is your in-game name?
Pivo,
Appreciate you jumping in game and helping me out. Things are going a lot better now. This is a pretty awesome community. I’ve never posted on a forum and literally that same day have someone jump into the game and help out without even being asked. Thanks again!