View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 02:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nearly entire thread has gone back and forth with the same line of responses as mine, mine are just in picture form.

Oh, no, there is perhaps 1 or 2 actually mentally handicapped people in my pictures above. Perhaps it is cold of me to link the image from google images and it could possibly hurt their feelings more so than the real world has already.

Get your PC panties out of your asses. The severity of issues that offend you faggots today is unreal. Oh no... someone stole my pixels, they most be no lifers... oh god don't call me a no lifer.... well you're a retard.... oh well here's a picture of a retard and i'm going to say it's you.... oh no... how dare you use that picture of a retard and hurt that retards feelings who isn't currently here to be offended.... how dare you use the term retard...

You are all fucking idiots and the actual retarded people should be offended at you fucking retards calling each other retards when you are actually much fucking more damaged in the brain than real retards.
My original post wasn't made because i was offended by some image macros that have been circulating the internet for years. It was just to point out that resorting to posting that stuff makes you look like an asshole and a generally unwitty person; you are guilty of both yourself.
[XX Rogue] Hailto (Half-Elf)
Red:
[21 Wizard] Hailto (Dark-Elf)