View Single Post
Old 09-11-2021, 02:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trans people don't bother me whatsoever, unless it's a biological male competing against biological females in women's sports. Oh and also biological males being sent to women's prisons because they claim to be trans and then raping the female prisoners, which happened. Yeah, I think that's bad.

As for the matrix movie, I'm talking about hollywood's tendency to offer meaningless, cynical nods to pet social issues in an effort to appear woke. IE: "Let's make an ocean's movie that's ALL WOMEN!!". Or "Let's make ghostbusters but ALL WOMEN" and the movie sucks shit. I don't care if it's all women, just have it be a good movie first.
Yeah, cause rape doesnt happen in mens prisons, ever. Especially doesnt happen to men who claim to be women, as you say, then get sent to prison. It just happens at a rate of like 10000X more than that has ever happened. A rapes a rape, nobody should get raped, but you're just crying about a stat because its convenient to your argument while ignoring the HUGE amount of the exact same thing in mens prisons.

Gee, if its such a huge issue, where are all these athletes crushing women and taking their jobs?

Yeah, you cant name one. Its a fake issue you were told to be outraged about.