View Single Post
Old 05-28-2019, 04:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crede [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pet will steal xp if it does more than 50% of the dmg to the mob soloing. The pet's damage shield is considered neutral dmg. You can chain cast pets to avoid this, and to throw in a nuke or 2 to out dps the pet's melee dmg. There are guides on this, I won't go into detail. Also some mages will still xp with the pet taking half the xp which can still beat group xp in many situations. Finding a duo partner is a nice counter to this as well.

It's the steelsilk armor. Search for it on wiki. Dark Red is for SKs, the blue & tan is for Pallies. I have a set of the blue prexus pally armor for sale if you do want to go that route. I paid around 13k for it, it's not cheap to make, but I could sell for less if you're interested. Pallies are better group tanks than SKs, but not better soloers.
True this.. These sets are very pricey.. But hey, if you're interested and a little short on money, i'd gladly pitch in to help you get the set!!! I don't see my brothas running around enough in this stuff!!!