View Single Post
Old 01-10-2017, 03:19 PM
Fire Giant

Our blissful period of cooperation amongst all the active raiding guilds this past week has been one of the highlights of my time on this box. It is good to see sanity can prevail and guilds can work together.

Thanking the leaders is not enough, the officer core and the members in each guild also have to be thanked for the support they have shown. Without members support, officers and leaders could not have entertained what we just accomplished.

Thank you Rogean for popping the earthquake and letting everyone get an additional crack at some mobs they did not see on the first go around. While challenging, all the guilds were able to work out in real time another round of non competes to allow for some awesome PVE experiences. I hope many of the guilds who I was unable to work with directly had enjoyment killing mobs such as Nagy, VS, Tal, Fay, etc.

I believe that the leadership of the guilds who came into the agreement these past few days can work together in a fair manner if the server staff decides to modify the raid scene on Project 1999. As we are now on a static time line box the quest in everquest is more about having fun than burning out.