View Single Post
Old 05-15-2019, 06:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trzzle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Prolly died of Dr Pepper poisoning while answering petitions.
Ooo ... I always love snarky comments from anonymous twat-waffle posters!

The Tpar I knew would drop everything he was doing to help out or rez a fiend, guildmate or friend of a friend of a friend. He’d spend hours helping people on Aceart. He gave to others tirelessly. He had quirks, but so does everyone. Hell I know I do. The point is he was fiercely loyal and a good friend. I gladly followed him until whatever happened ... happened. I don’t know the details. Frankly I’m not sure I care. I know it involved a rift in the alliance at the time and clearly there were allegations of something ban-worthy. What I little have heard indicates conflicting stories.

/shrug

If he was around and the splinter faction hadn’t created a failboat flop, I’d likely still be there. Whatever went down happened while I was taking a break. Death and taxes tried hard to recruit me. I declined and wore the tag until I found a new home where a close friend was enjoying the game and haven’t looked back.

BHP never promised waterfalls of loot. We did stuff and had fun doing it. Loot is cool and all but the pixel sickness and the fetid drama it gives birth to is caustic.

In closing ... Trzzle ... I don’t know you but you can go fuck yourself. I knew Tpar at his best and at his not best. Nobody is perfect. He was (and still is) a good guy.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2