View Single Post
Old 02-01-2016, 12:02 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I couldn't believe this when I heard it! I had to take the call!
No halfling will die by the hands of a vicious Teir'Dal on my watch!

So, I ran my way to Neriak as fast as I could! time was of the essence as I didn't want him handing out this assassination task to very many before I could assassinate him myself!

Upon reaching Neriak I used my tricky illusion mask I picked up on my adventures in Lower Guk to deceive the guards and walk right on into their city, unharmed!

I asked a few locals about the whereabouts of this Pazin character and eventually discovered he was hiding out in the Third Gate district. As quick as I could I found myself weaving in and out of various corridors tracking this vile person down!

At last! I found the building that he was hiding in...but oh no! My illusion had faded!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

It was now all up to me to sneak my way passed everyone and go for the kill!

FOR LIL HONEYBUGGER! I cried out! and went for the kill!

It was a long hard fought battle and I'll carry a scar on my left wrist as a reminder of the brutality of this filthy Teir'Dal! but alas, he was defeated!

To be sure though that no assassin had yet to slay the innocent Honeybuggers, I made my way to Misty Thicket to check on their safety....

They welcomed me in and we shared a jumjum juice together as I told them a 'fictional' story about an evil assassin who had planned to slay a sweet kind halfling only to be interrupted by the heroic deeds of a young elven lad from the city of Kelethin!

HEAR HEAR!
hope that helps