View Single Post
Old 10-06-2022, 12:16 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Raising bad kids is worse than selfish
This is the part that I find the most important here, because any God that wants to send me to hell for not having a kid isn’t a God I would want to worship anyway. All the fun people will be in hell with me

For every proud happy parent bragging about it on an elf sim there are 3 others who resented and neglected their shitty kids who now have nothing to do with them

I could tonight if I wanted to find an average looking lonely approaching middle aged woman at a bar, get her drunk, convince her I am in love with her and want to start a family with her, and get her knocked up. If pregnancy is the main goal

The only lifestyle choice I will strongly advocate for and attempt to push on others is exercise, and it’s certainly not for any validation. If anything the more people who approach and surpass my fitness level, the closer the center of the bell curve I get pushed and the less accomplished I look. So encouraging others to be active actually works against me standing out

I do it because I think it has a far stronger certainty of a life of heath and happiness than a pregnancy or even marriage does