Thread: TRUMP CHANGE
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2016, 05:02 PM
Fire Giant

This debate has been raging on another forum I'm involved with forever but especially since this NC law controversy started.

Shockingly (eyeroll), it seems to come down to a pissing match between extremes. One side makes up every reason in the world why transgender people shouldn't be allowed to use the can of the gender they identify with...which is pretty ridiculous considering nothing they site jibes with actual stats. Like where rapes, molestation, etc actually happen. The other side goes through contortions and acrobatics to express how not a big deal or is to have to share a bathroom with TGs or even the other gender in a total unisex bathroom situation.

For me, personally, I just don't want to have to share bathrooms with chicks. Seriously. Resolve this however, but do it with my ability to use a male only can intact.

I want to be able to go on a date, go to the bathroom and pick my nose, fart, primp my hair....whatever...knowing my date and nobody she knows is going to see me.

I want to be able to piss all over the place and not fucking hear about it. I'd also like to not have to stand in line and also reasonably expect there to actually be TP in there once or get in.

And most of all....I want to be able to go to the can and get a 5 min break from having to listen to women talk. LOL