View Single Post
Old 11-01-2020, 01:37 PM
Orc

This truly makes me sad. I never had the opportunity to actually play with Nemce or Dulas, I joined probably a month after they left, but throughout my entire tenure in the guild, I have heard nothing but good things about the two. I heard so much about how they viewed Azure Guard and the honor and dignity they valued in upholding. Azure Guard has always existed with these values, even when there are periods of negative energy, by the end of the drama cycle, we come out the same positive, helpful, and honorable guild every time. Hell our desire to continue to please the casual base of our guild and the casual spirit of it's founders has caused multiple periods where the guild has fractured (like when a lot of our core raiders jumped ship to Aftermath/Riot when Riot was formed).

It's disappointing to see such a petty action being taken without due diligence. I can only assume this is the result of a nostalgia bender bringing you to the RnF forums, where you somehow thought it was a reasonable resource for all knowledge about the current state of the guild.

I hope you apologized to Mignonette and Valick and Octaveous and the other leaders who have done everything they can to preserve the values you enshrined only to have it pulled out from under them for the sake of internet vanity.

shaking my damn head.