View Single Post
Old 05-08-2019, 03:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevergirl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dear Throndor,

There is no ethnic, religious, sexual, gang related, racial, what have you, slur that describes the absolute stupidity, ignorance, and lazyness of your existance.

You believe you are better than everyone else and you deserve every free break and protection afforded you by this country while everyone else should just "suck it up" and "deal with it" when they are bullied into suicide before they are even 10 years old by a cruel vehemently ignorant and prejudiced society.

Go fuck yourself.

With the Greatest of Love, Kindness, and Compassion, that of Integrity,
Maerillith
I am better than you. I don't believe in "free breaks" i believe in earning them firsthand. I think you have me confused with someone looking for a handout at the freeway onramp (or at the voting booth). In fact, I have more respect for the bums at the freeway onramp, at least they get out of bed to leech off of society.

Have fun with your suicidal depression freakshow. I guess there were no super powers at the end of the hormone rainbow after all. Here's to hoping you end it soon.

Cheers Speedbump.
Last edited by Thorondor; 05-08-2019 at 03:12 PM..