View Single Post
Old 07-17-2019, 10:04 PM
Planar Protector

I remember grouping on my halfling in kurns and gangbanging the fungi wannabe with all of the cabalis denizens, was like a mini raid... Sadly we weren't able to loot the fungi but we got his hp ring and got the kill shot only because he was too worried and bagged his fungi instead of pulling his ring...

Oh wait wrong server... Hail rallos...

Kinda lame but that is what PvP is all about to me...

Yt has its own value but the most epic pk here don't stand up to the weakest anti gank squad on rallos...

Love the cross rules and compromise but imo red should have sullon and rallos maybe even tallon/vallon holidays... At least...

You can have a bunch of kills but when u die and don't lose a prized gear piece that made your reign possible it lacks the necessary reprisal consequence for doing it wrong... Especially now in velious with all the no drop gear available it is border reprehensible to not have at least a religious consequence (innoruk worshipper dying to a rainkeeper worshhipper... Yt could have improved impact in this case)

Thanks for listening to my heownow rant and may the gods bless us with a differentiation between sullon and rallos mechanics...

Thank you for all the hard work and making it happening is far more valuable than my idealistic nostalgia or sense of pwnz attitude that we created back then... hopefully this is semi coherent probably not.. good times...

RIP slathar
Last edited by entruil; 07-17-2019 at 10:06 PM..