View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010, 10:16 AM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maneuk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
eee! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] (at all the posts give flavor to the general zeitgeist)

hey GM's. not to bother you guys AT ALL- considering what you are doing (and what I may be joining if I can get the 5 steps right once titanium comes in- I stare at all my old disks)- why I wouldn't even THINK of griefing, begging or whatever unless I have tried all other options fist- not even complain about game dynamics, I mean Come on!, free, right? geez...

but.....

Rumor was at one time (in the live old days) that GM's and guides secretly "soul stamped" people. this was something not seen to anyone but the uber secret GM type peoples with green names.
It was also said that such "soul stamps" were precious things.

Would anyone know of these things? did they really exist? (oh- from Firiona Vie originally, never moved. just FYI)
Praise and warn were both types of soulmarks. Praise was mostly used as more of a neutral note to keep track of name changes and other things like that.