View Single Post
Old 09-09-2021, 09:05 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanderklocke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You know Raev is the same person as Loraen, who was mentioned a few posts earlier, right?

I actually always think of him as an enchanter first, but it was really interesting to watch him start playing monk after playing enchanter for so many years.

Of the A-Team crew, I actually thought Save and Mauricewhite (Pasi) were the best enchanters. Mauricewhite seemed to have some of the most overall knowledge of EQ compared to anyone else I interacted with.

Looking at recent player things I've seen in videos, Liia has done some really impressive solo stuff across multiple classes.

Not that I know them well, but reading stuff about PVP/training in VP on Blue, Necrious and Sentenza were the names I always heard thrown out the most.

In terms of nicest prominent players in the raid scene, I always thought Hokushin, Franswa, Eabon, and Zagum were pretty great. I'd always want to play under leadership I knew had integrity or were genuinely nice people.

In terms of knowledge of helping this project develop (if that's a worthwhile category), Ele and Daldaen did an absurd number of mechnanics/bug reporting in the earlier phases of this project.
I agree with most of this list, although a bit old school (I don't know many newer top players though). Definitely Save and Liia are my top. Mauricewhite (pasi) is an encyclopedia of Velious mechanics and an incredible player too.