Thread: Wizard woes
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2019, 11:59 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crede [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I never enjoyed quadding as much because I had always played a druid and wizard's are just that much better at it. The combination of Evo spec, flux staff for fast pulls, aoe snare, and better quads, druids can't really compare until 58.
That’s debatable.

-Druids have a more reliable and long lasting snare.
-Druids can respec evocation easily if they plan on lots of quadding (I did this a few times on my Druid)
-46+ druids have lumi staff free quads which is huge 46-52 and still helpful thereafter
-druids can sow themselves (faster than boots) and regen themselves if they get whacked accidentally

Prior to 46 (and after lv 52ish when lumi staff potency really drops off) wizards do have exceptionally more potent and efficient quad nukes. 58 Druid spell is much competitive but still not quite as good.

From a snare standpoint alone druids have some very obvious advantages. 46-52 they’re just better. 52-57 wizards are objectively better assuming they are proficient and it doesn’t take them too long to get them clumped and snared.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2