View Single Post
Old 05-27-2014, 05:32 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by xexbis0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Xasten, you still didn't address why/how he was tagged, which is basically the entire premise of my point. It looks shadier to tag him than leave him unguilded. Lots of words with failure to answer the most important question mark = TMOMO.
The how is this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flippie
[Sat May 24 22:26:59 2014] Your target is immune to changes in its run speed.
[Sat May 24 22:26:59 2014] Faydedar engages Golden!
[Sat May 24 22:31:35 2014] You told lookin, 'Officer?'
[Sat May 24 22:31:44 2014] Lookin is an officer of The Mystical Order.
[Sat May 24 22:31:50 2014] You told lookin, 'Inivte *Flippie)'
[Sat May 24 22:33:00 2014] You have joined The Mystical Order.
[Sat May 24 22:33:00 2014] You are now a regular member of the guild.
The why is because he was left untagged out of convenience or laziness (pick one), and he took a tag because he needed one. Communication, convenience, guild pride, or whatever. The tag was available, and he took it. Explain to me how having a tag versus not having one changes the outcome of the Fay kill in any way. Even if tagging him was somehow shady, it was not IB or anyone else's call to make to take the situation into their own hands. The GM's have said repeatedly to petition in situations like this. There is no scenario where tagging or leaving him untagged would have made a difference.

What you're failing to address is why this was unethical or shady. My wizard Xastex was tagged on a raid, my rogue Eyashusa was tagged on a Vox raid, and my monk Sakkra was tagged on a Naggy raid. Was this unethical? These characters were untagged because it's a pain in the ass sometimes to find an officer. Alts that were previously tagged were guildless after Zeelot disbanded the guild. Explain to me how I've not addressed your point.

And please drop the forum police schtick.