View Single Post
Old 05-27-2014, 05:50 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frieza_Prexus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The how is this:

The why is because he was left untagged out of convenience or laziness (pick one), and he took a tag because he needed one. Communication, convenience, guild pride, or whatever. The tag was available, and he took it. Explain to me how having a tag versus not having one changes the outcome of the Fay kill in any way. Even if tagging him was somehow shady, it was not IB or anyone else's call to make to take the situation into their own hands. The GM's have said repeatedly to petition in situations like this. There is no scenario where tagging or leaving him untagged would have made a difference.

What you're failing to address is why this was unethical or shady. My wizard Xastex was tagged on a raid, my rogue Eyashusa was tagged on a Vox raid, and my monk Sakkra was tagged on a Naggy raid. Was this unethical? These characters were untagged because it's a pain in the ass sometimes to find an officer. Alts that were previously tagged were guildless after Zeelot disbanded the guild. Explain to me how I've not addressed your point.

And please drop the forum police schtick.
Forum Officer Xastex:

Surely you can see the precedent this sets. Guilds that can't field trackers can now hire trackers. If we have un-guilded trackers acting as mercenaries to the highest bidder, I wonder which guild that benefits most?

Why would any of us have reason to believe you would treat this new precedent with integrity?