View Single Post
Old 05-27-2014, 05:59 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by xexbis0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Guilds that can't field trackers can now hire trackers. If we have un-guilded trackers acting as mercenaries to the highest bidder, I wonder which guild that benefits most?
It benefits them all equally. No guild may have more than two trackers, and joint raid forces are retroactively assumed to have pooled their trackers. I explained this this another post recently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frieza_Prexus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's more of a headache to sort out than it is a loophole. Selling, giving, awarding, FTE to a raid that also had two representatives present will retroactively make them exceed the limit when the two forces merge. Three FTE spammers will be present in a single raid. Thus, a violation.

Pain in the ass to manage, yes. But not a loophole.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xexbis0
Why would any of us have reason to believe you would treat this new precedent with integrity?
Because we already have. Zeelot set the precedent for hiring trackers about a year ago. Very little has been done with it since for a very large number of reasons. (Delay, batphone security, etc.)

I notice you've switched the tone from saying this is shady to saying that it's bad policy prone to abuse. I also notice you've failed to address the questions I posed back at you. For someone who rails against evading the question, you sure seem to do it a lot.