View Single Post
Old 04-20-2019, 04:28 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by JickFromTholuxe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I got my Hate book after camping beside the table at a raid where I lost the roll for it. I just logged back in 8 hours later, grabbed it, and hatted out without issue. I think I had one mob smacking me when I hatted, but I didn't get low HP. You gotta be fast, so have the cap on a hotkey.

For pickpocketing the DE in Neriak, I suggest doing the following: create a level 1 necro, give it a stack of bone chips and enough plat to buy the level 1 pet, then have a friend create a dark elf to keep the guild master locked down with hails. Summon the pet and have it guard beside the pickpocket mob, then run to the zone line and have it attack the pickpocket NPC to train his whole room to the zone line. Zone out just in time while your friend chain-hails the guy, giving you time to switch to your rogue. Sneak up behind, pickpocket, and run to the ZL, preferably with SoW (and aego, etc) because he may backstab if you have aggro. Keep in mind you may need multiple attempts to get the item.
Thank you, but after eight deaths I discovered the roof z axis trick. I just kept sow and de mask up and ran to zone if I agroed. Pretty simple if you have these items.