View Single Post
Old 10-17-2019, 01:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endonde [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea if you think that one is bad check out this one.

https://wiki.project1999.com/Rubicite_Breastplate

Not only do you have to dodge the monstrously sized pop up image for the Rubicite armor, but then there are 9 other pop up images that aren't rubicite at all.
I see what you mean: the "collage" images are new, and much bigger than the previous images.

I've temporarily disabled the popovers for now. I will try to restore them, but only when I can find the time to do some size adjustments, to make sure they don't cover the screen like that.

Also I'll try to add some slight delay, so that you have to actually stay hovered over the link for half a second or so to see the image ... but I don't want to add too much delay, because part of the popover idea is to let people discover the images are there (without filling up the page with images, by showing all of them not as pop-overs).

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 10-17-2019 at 01:09 PM..