View Single Post
Old 02-28-2023, 04:41 PM
Planar Protector

I rolled an erudite sk and didn't find any race specific stuff. The cultural armor is neat but would be a big hassle to actually source at this point. Raiding here is pretty bad but you might enjoy pick up plane of sky raids regardless of joining a guild or going for loot. I saw you don't want to raid at all but sky does have a different vibe kind of like how hate and fear clears used to be pre velious. You progress through the zone and usually the raids are smaller so do require ppl to coordinate and pitch in. Seems like with a 59 Necro you could group in places like crypt or chardok etc and definitely accumulate pp over time for cool items. Narandi crown is not the way to go though, literally never wore it on my 60 paladin which is part of the reason I made an alt to throw it on. Your attitude toward raiding seems justified but an aversion to farming ppl via solo or group content on a content locked server that has been out for over a decade seems counter productive. You will accumulate that 50-100k eventually if you do actually just enjoy playing p99 in group or solo environments.